- Upon entering and leaving the dojo (training space), bow to show respect.
- Bow before and after working with a training partner or when addressing an upper
- Treat all students with respect, in and out of the dojo.
- Pay proper respect to high ranking blackbelts, this including standing at attention
and bowing when they enter the room.
- Never interrupt any blackbelt unless it is an emergency. Wait at attention until
- If you need to leave the mat or arrive late, kneel and wait for the instructor to
invite you to train.
- If you are called upon in class to come to the front of the dojo or assist an instructor,
do it quickly and with honor. Never flinch or pull-back when you are being used
- Worry only about yourself and your own training. Do not ask for katas or to be tested,
the instructors will reward you at the appropriate time for your skill level.
- If you are asked a question always stand at attention until dismissed. Be sure to
answer with an Osu.
- Never attempt to correct an upper belt. If you have a question, ask the instructor
privately for clarification.
- Monday 5:30pm - 6:15pm
- Wednesday 5:30pm - 6:15pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 10:00am
- Monday 6:15pm - 7:45pm
- Monday 7:45pm - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 6:15pm - 7:45pm
- Wednesday 7:45pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 11:30am
11332 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033